Junior Suite with Lounge Access
Please note that our Executive Lounge will be open from 12.00 – 22.00 from 21st March – 31st May 2020. Breakfast for Executive Level guests be served at The Glass House.
- Located at the corner of the floor for the ultimate in privacy, our Junior suites consists of a separate living room and bedroom for the utmost comfort.
- Featuring individually controlled air conditioning, LCD TV with international satellite channels, free Wi-Fi internet, fully stocked mini bar, IDD telephone, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, in-room safe, the latest in-room entertainment and a fully fitted bathroom including bathtub.
- These rooms can accommodate up to a maximum of 2 adults and 1 child in the existing bed set up.
- King bedded only.
Executive Lounge Privileges
- Complimentary daily breakfast from 06:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. served in the Executive Lounge or the Glass House Restaurant on the 5th floor.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks served throughout the day in the Executive Lounge.
- Open bar cocktail reception including complimentary wine, beer, spirits, cocktails and hors d’oeuvres served from 05:30 p.m. - 07:30 p.m. in the Executive Lounge.
- Free wireless connectivity and computer station with wired high speed internet.
- Dedicated Executive Level Concierge services offering you the following:
- Local fax and photocopying service, restaurant bookings, travel information and planning,
- Transportation arrangements as well as shoe polishing service
- Free local calls (not applicable for mobile phones and mobile numbers).
- Daily newspaper.
- 1 hour’s use per day of the Boardroom (subject to availability) including coffee, tea, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks. Additional hours will be charged at 500 baht per hour including tax and service charge.
- 24 hour access to the Fitness Centre.
- All benefits stated above are for a maximum of 2 registered guests per room.
- An additional charge of 2,500 Baht will be applied for the 3rd person or visitors of in-house guests. Guests staying on the Executive Level may invite outside guests to join them for breakfast at 595 Baht per person, Coffee/Tea and snacks at 200 Baht per person and for the evening cocktail reception at 500 Baht per person.
- All prices are subject to 7% VAT and 10% service charge.
- Please note that there is a “smart casual dress code” for guests using the lounge at all times, hence male singlets and tank tops, swimwear, beachwear, bathrobes, etc. are not suitable attire for the Executive Lounge.
LCD television with satellite feed and deluxe channels
Personal electronic safe
Individually controlled air conditioning
Wireless high-speed internet access
Coffee/tea making facilities