Please note that our Executive Lounge will be open from 1 November 2020 onwards.
The Executive Lounge is located on the executive floor. As a guest of the Executive Level, you may enjoy the following complimentary services and amenities:
- Complimentary daily breakfast from 06:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. served in the Executive Lounge or the Glass House Restaurant on the 5th floor.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks served throughout the day in the Executive Lounge.
- Open bar cocktail reception including complimentary wine, beer, spirits, cocktails and hors d’oeuvres served from 05:30 p.m. - 07:30 p.m. in the Executive Lounge.
- Free wireless connectivity and computer station with wired high speed internet.
- Dedicated Executive Level Concierge services offering you the following:
• Local fax and photocopying service, restaurant bookings, travel information and planning,
Transportation arrangements as well as shoe polishing service
• Free local calls (not applicable for mobile phones and mobile numbers).
• Daily newspaper.
• 1 hour’s use per day of the Boardroom (subject to availability) including coffee, tea, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks. Additional hours will be charged at 500 baht per hour including tax and service charge.
• 24 hour access to the Fitness Centre.
* All benefits stated above are for a maximum of 2 registered guests per room.
* An additional charge of 2,500 Baht will be applied for the 3rd person or visitors of in-house guests. Guests staying on the Executive Level may invite outside guests to join them for breakfast at 595 Baht per person, Coffee/Tea and snacks at 200 Baht per person and for the evening cocktail reception at 500 Baht per person.
* All prices are subject to 7% VAT and 10% service charge.
* Please note that there is a “smart casual dress code” for guests using the lounge at all times, hence male singlets and tank tops, swimwear, beachwear, bathrobes, etc. are not suitable attire for the Executive Lounge.